Saturday, February 21, 2009

What I do Online

Here are a list of things I do online
1: I read Cracked
2: I check blogs
3: I read the amazing music blog prettymuchamazing
4: I read Rollingstone
5: I look at music sites like steriogum, Pitchfork, etc.
6: I look at some twitters (Rain Wilson Is Genius! As is demetri Martin)
7: I read some webcomics, like White Ninja, Penny Arcade, Dino Comics, Daisy Owl, Doctor Ninja...
8: Onemorelevel has some pretty nice games
9: I like to make a point and purposely NOT go on facebook. My f*kin mom is on Facebook. At this point it`s cooler not to be on.
10: Wikipedia, An endless source of reliable information ;-.)
11: Check the news...on FARK!!
12: Youtube!
13: Watch Dr. Horribles Sing-Along Blog again and again and again...
14: Itunes
15: Nr0p


I just relized I could go on forever, Fuck it I have things to do online.

No comments:

Post a Comment